Why can not we see my kid’s information if they’re between your many years of 12 and 17?
Laws don’t allow you to definitely see particular areas of the medical record for this age bracket. You can easily request copies of your minorвЂ™s medical record information by:
- Calling the health information administration solutions (HIMS) division at your medical center.
- Talking to the desk that is front your Banner main care physician’s workplace.
- You might finish the Medical Suggestions launch type and submit along side evidence of legitimate recognition via e-mail:
- For medical center documents distribute
- For clinic or urgent care documents submit
A charge could be assessed for locating and copying your record; you shall be notified if any costs should be incurred. To lessen content charges, you may possibly request current information or a document that is specific.
Imagine if I do not have the e-mail to confirm my account?
- Please look at your junk and spam files.
- Include as a reliable email.
- You can request another be sent by trying to login using your credentials if you still cannot find the email. A note will show asking if you’d like a brand new e-mail to be provided for you. If you’d like further assistance please call our help line.
How come you may well ask for the given information you are doing whenever I have always been producing a merchant account?
We need the info asked for therefore that individuals can match you properly together with your record within our system.
Why can not you see my record?
The info you offered might be distinct from the information you offered at enrollment, or perhaps you might not have been seen at a Banner center or with a Banner provider.